The 3rd Group volunteers trip to Chad
Welcome to Al-Bir – we’re so happy that you interested to travel with us to Republic of Chad (Wikipedia). This is a great opportunity which can change your life and make a real and meaningful impact in the world.
By filling out our volunteer application form and submitting your deposit, you’re taking the first step to secure a meaningful, life changing experience. To book and confirm your placement, please fill out this form and submit it with a refundable deposit of GBP£800. This amount will cover all your expenses (Flight tickets, accommodation, transportation and much more). Visa will be arranged with no additional costs as a courtesy from Al-Bir.
Our volunteer trip to Chad’s program includes in-country travel and accommodation required to complete Al-Bir project works which includes:
- Launching mosques & water wells
- Site visits
- Engage with locals
- Photography and videography
- Little bit of tourism 😉
How much it will cost me?
What's included in this price?
- Food (three meals a day)
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- Full induction and orientation by our staff on arrival
- Transport to and from the villages
- In-country support
- Emergency assistance
- Trip equipment and materials, including badge, vest, cap and a sim card with an internet
- Mosquito net
- Training from our experienced members
- Regular social events and community activities
- Fundraising support, including your own personalised fundraising website
- Pre-departure preparation support
- Organised tourism trips
Visa: In case you need a visa, we will be able to provide you with the information you need to get started with your visa application also we can help applying for you with no additional costs.
Insurance: Travel & medical insurance for volunteering in Chad is not included, you might want to have your own insurance. But reset assured that Chad is safe and peaceful.
Vaccination: Before you depart, you MUST consult your GP about which vaccinations you will need for a stay in Chad. Some of these may require extended incubation periods, so it’s worth arranging an appointment as soon as possible.
Welcome and thank you for choosing Al-Bir!